Wondering am I or not??

I have been on the pill for just shy of 4 months but I'm wondering if I'm preggo again. It's still too early to take a test at home but what do you ladies think. Here are my symptoms... I'm VERY emotional.. the stupidest things will make me burst into tears, bust out laughing, or make me soo mad I don't want to be around anyone. I'm very tired like I could sleep half the day away and not care. And I'm nausous a couple times a week with really soft stools at least one day a week numerous times that day. and last my breasts are soooo tender I can barely touch them without them hurting I haven't changed my diet or anything. I know that being emotional, nausea and breast tenderness goes with being on the pill for a few months, but I was hoping that I would be over the symptoms by now. I know I need to wait and take a test to be sure but if any of you have been on the pill and had these symptoms please feel free to share them with me.

Proud_Mommy05

Asked by Proud_Mommy05 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had pretty much the same problem when I was on the pill and had all that when ever it was close to my time to start. You are right in saying that it happens with the pill because your hormones are all crazy and trying to even out with the pill. It is possible to become pregnant while on the pill especially if you are not using back up protection. I suggest waiting until you have skipped a period and then test but until then try not to stress on it to much because you could end up having what I call an emotional pregnancy where your mind can trick your body into thinking you are pregnant and therefore you would end up having the symptoms. Take care and good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• you should call your doctor. Let you know if you should stop taking the pill
    until you find out. good luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thank you ladies. I'm glad to know other women have had these symptoms. I did just find that some women have loose stools instead of constipation. That would be sooo much nicer than being constipated for the first trimester like I was with the last two pregnancies. LOL I'm on my 3rd week of this pack so I have about a week before I will know if I'm going to start. I'm not stressing over it just want to know what's up.
    Proud_Mommy05

Comment by Proud_Mommy05 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010