I just cleaned the litter box ...sigh ..... do you always have to run in there?

i mean every single time i clean her litter box my cat BOLTS to it and just has to "use" it. I think sometimes she makes herself .... just so she can "mark" in it or something.

UGH !!!!

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pets

• That is just like the toilet. as soon as I get done cleaning it, someone has to take a dump.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• he he my kitty Coke does the same thing every single time!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not to offend, but if it doesn't get cleaned that often, maybe the cat is just excited for it to be clean. They can be pickier than we think. Or maybe she just like practical jokes.
    whatthewhat

Answer by whatthewhat at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Mine too! And Milo gives me the evil death glare like "And just what do you plan to do about this, wench?"
    JenW777

Answer by JenW777 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• One of my cats does the same thing.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My cats do that also. I have 2 litter boxes and if I clean one the cats are there and they actually follow me to the other one.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We have a cat that does the same thing, no matter how often it's cleaned. But she is super finicky about her litter box or is a feline "Monk". She has been known to perch on the sides of the box and do the gas station squat.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Woo-hoo! Clean litter box! Now I must pee/poop in it to celebrate!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yep. I have three cats and they all sit there watching me clean it and have to go as soon as I get up. Sometimes the male jumps in and trys to go while I am cleaning it! We have 3 Litterboxes(My cats like on box for pee and one for poop, lol) The second I get done all three cats hop in a box and go at the same time! LOL.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 3:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Cats r very clean animals and they all do it because it is clean. It is their nature.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010