Christmas present! I need help...

I have to get a present for a chinese gift exchange with the family... Present requirements are: Must be for old or young, No food, No gift card, No money. Gift must be under 10.00 HELP!!

MommaHerring

Asked by MommaHerring at 3:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• A blanket to keep on the couch to snuggle with
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A nice box of chocolates
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'd go with.. a $10 honorary donation to the charity of your choice.. the make a wish foundation has a special certificate you can print out and bring to the exchange.. I always feel bad at gift exchanges because typically the gifts that are under $10 are just things that are meaningless and eventually get thrown away, so I started doing these kinds of donations.. they're a hit!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A little box with silly putty, a mini slinky, a box of playing cards. Silly little things that can be found at the dollar tree or dollar section at Target.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Blanket and pillow set at wal-mart is ten bucks, fleece and so soft!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If you go young, then you could get some popular American stuff animal or toy for about $10.00. I would think something with an American theme would be nice so it is not something they can get there. I would think made in the USA instead of china would be good too. I do agree a blanket as Jedemom is a good idea as long as it is made in the USA with an American theme so it is not something in their stores. How about an CD or DVD of an movies they can't get there. You can pick something rated G to be safe. Or even a CD of American Christmas music would be a fun idea.
    KimPrintable

Answer by KimPrintable at 3:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I like the blanket idea, also what about a classic movie or two (I'd still add popcorn and candy), a dictionary and thesaurus set, a journal and pen (just make sure they're not too feminine, a nice day planner........
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Snuggies are $10 @ Dollar General! lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Books, music, a couple of places have those digital key-chain picture frames that hold a bunch of pix on sale for $10.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A classic disney dvd..I dont care how old or young you are disney flix will be great forever!!
    LuckyMommie-of3

Answer by LuckyMommie-of3 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010