What are you doin' New Year's Eve?

Thank Lena Horne for this question, the song is playing on Yahoo Radio. :)

So what are you doing for NYE? I don't have anything planned, just sit at home with DH and our boy as always. :)

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• DH and I always watch the New Year count down on TV, then do our Spumante toast.

When the kids were little, we would all be armed with silly string, and and use the count down to start our string wars. Everyone had a different color, so we could see who got hit best by whom. But now that they're well into their teens, they want to party with friends. Oh well, I guess that's as it should be. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am going to be on vacation at a cabin in the mountains. Hopefully we will get some snow while we are there.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Since we have the kids that weekend, we will be hanging out with them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• staying home...we never go out on New Years too dangerous and too many drunks...we are getting our drink on at home where it is safe.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We will just be watching movies having a little family party with family and the kiddos.
    mercedes86

Answer by mercedes86 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I iwll be with my mother either at her house or at the hospital she will be having catherization of her heart on the 30th and possibly stints and the balloon if possible if not she will be sitting in the hospital getting antibiotics for open heart surgury.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A friend is opening her home withsitting services and the $$ will help herdaughter with a trip overseas with school so for the first time in forever DH and I and giving her the kids and going to a nice dinner and a movie on new years! cant wait
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• hubby works til 10:30pm so - nothing. LOL. We'll buy something yummy for super, I am sure. Steak or a really nice fish maybe.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We watch bad movies and make smores. It's our NYE tradition. :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Going to a friends house for a little get together
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010