Laws of Attraction....are you a believer?

Laws of Attraction.....has it worked for you?????
Do you believe in the laws of attraction to get what you want? Have you used the laws of attraction to find the man you've always wanted? I believe in it and I also believe in prayer too. I'm divorced but I'd like to remarry someday. I'm looking to meet my soulmate this time; someone who can meet me at every level I'm on. Is that too much to ask?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• You have to believe it and want it with all your heart. He will come!

I call it Karma "what goes around, comes around". Ask God to Bless you and always appreciate what you have. Once you get yourself in the right mind set the Blessings are continuous.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• if we only have the faith of a mustard seed. anything IS possible!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 5:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I do believe though I've been asking for GOD to send me my husband! I have been most patient but Wayne Dyer says..."Believe it and you'll see it" and then, of course, that's what
    The Secret talks about too...
    nkasmom

Answer by nkasmom at 5:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• In my mind and heart, I believe that I will be wealthy (financially) someday, not to far away. I visualize my dream home often, sometimes as soon as I awake. I want to marry someday and I can see him too, in my future. So maybe, I'm already on the right track....
    Anonymous

• yes I believe in it.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2008