Are you excited to see your kids faces on Christmas morning???

Thats the best feeling for me and the only thing I look forward to. Whats your favorite gift your GIVING this year?

Little baby is getting a tent w/tunnels to climb in, which he will LOVE! (17 months) and My older son is getting DS games and accessories that he has really wanted, he won the DS at school in a raffle recently :0), I'm excited for my babies.

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Oh, yes. I think the physics set will be the big hit. I just hope he doesn't pull the same trick as two years ago, when he got up at 3AM and opened everything. (We *had* told him not to wake us before 6...)

Answer by gdiamante at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Totally there with you OP. :)

The favorite gift I'm giving is the Buzz Lightyear and Woody talking dolls that I'm giving my son. He is going to love those. He has a stuffed Buzz and Woody (from Kohls) that he adores, so these I know he'll love.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It's the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. Who knew that being a parent could make you just as excited for Christmas as when you were you little.. I already have butterflies :) Merry Christmas!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Oh yes I am it will be my 16 month old sons official x-mas not his first but his first big one where he can tear open presents I always love to see the joy on my kids face son Xmas or any holiday for that matter.
    mercedes86

Answer by mercedes86 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Our son is huge into trains and has been asking for a HO scale model train set, well he is getting it...he is going to be soo excited!! We were going to set it up for the morning but the way he is he won't care about opening anything else so we decided against it. LOL
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ..and my favorite gift would have to be my 2yo daughters doll house and purple dolly that she asked Santa for.. can't WAIT to see her face light up :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes!! I love it! I think the Mobi Go will be a big hit.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes! I am expecting this to be the best Christmas ever. My twins are 3, and I know they are going to be really excited about everything this year.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We do not do the Christmas morning presents thing...the kids already have our presents from us they got them a week ago ...we just go to family and get theirs from them.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes i cant wait until christmas. my son is 2 so he can finally figure out the whole christmas thign last year he was smaller and didnt really care but im sure this year he is going to have a great time. and the best present i got my olds the 2 year old was his new bed that he wanted the one in shape of mcqueen and for my 9 month old a jumperoo
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010