Have you ever lied to your husband about cheating on him to get his attention?

Just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Umm, no. That would cause more problems than it's worth!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I agree with Renee. That would so not be worth it. Relationships don't need drama. There are better ways to get your s/o to notice you.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I actually did, my husband left because he needed his space, well I had it rumored around that there was a guy that wanted me and now that my husband was gone he was gonna make his move, I even had a guy friend write me a note and I left it on my door step where I knew my husband would see it. Turns out he didnt need all that space after all.
    Anonymous

• No..thats horrible!
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 4:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If you feel the need to lie to get some to notice you that person is not worth it .. Or you just need to set down and have and adult talk with him. Ask him why he is not relizing that you are alive or ask him what ever is bothering you and remember KEEP AN OPEN MIND!
    smtngirl

Answer by smtngirl at 4:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• no If I needed to lie about something like that to be able to get his attenction, there must be something really wrong and maybe we shouldn't be together.
    Anonymous

• No, he does enough of that for both of us
    Anonymous

• I can't imagine a greater violation of trust in a marriage. Whether cheating or lying about cheating. If you need his attention it sounds like there is a communication barrier.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Good luck when you resort to lying its a matter of time before it unravels. I know this first hand...
    Anonymous

• I didn't even play those sorts of sophomoric games when I was in High School. Marriage's that are successful are built on honesty - not lies.
    Anonymous