what can u do to have a easier birth

i had my first vaginal easy my second i had a c section i had 2 epidorals they wore off then my third i was in labor 3 days no dialation so i had a c section i want a vaginal birth this time but need pointers so i can to help baby get its head down im only 1 month but i want to be prepared and have it halfway planed

mamma0860

Asked by mamma0860 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• spinningbabies.com is the website my midwife gave me for these exercises in case my daughter's head wasn't in position, it is now, so I don't know how helpful they are for sure.. but it's a start!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I walk with my first. and that help me alot.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• There's not really a trick to that, sorry. Kegel exercises are always good, they can be beneficial when it comes to pushing. Try to rest as much as possible towards the end of your pregnancy, saving your strength for labor. Other than that, I think anything e;se you'd try is just an old wives's tale.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Join the birth is normal group. There are a lot of mamas there who are well educated in VBAC.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 5:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008