I really need help

my name is Nichole and I am 14 days late for my period I've had a brownish/pink discharge and i really need help on knowing what should i do. I think im pregnant but im not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Take a home pregnancy test
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You should really take a test. At this point it should show an accurate answer. Also whether it is positive or not you need to make an appointment to see a doctor so that in the event you are not pregnant you can find out why you are so late. Good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Go see a doctor and get a blood test done to get the most accurate answer
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have taken a 3 pregnancy test and they have all came back negative. I have so many sign like my stomach is getting kinda big and Im having headaches and mood swing bad. My cycle was suppose to come on December the 9th and i really worried
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thank yall for yall advice
    Anonymous

•      GO TO THE DOCTORS AND LET THEM TEST YOU

19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• take a test lmao
    dueweke_j

Answer by dueweke_j at 5:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• They're all signs of a period as well as pregnancy, since the tests are negative you are probably not pregnant, go and see your doc to see if they can tell you why you haven't had a period
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If you have not started by next month you should go get a blood test done. Until then refrain from any potentially harmful activities and try not to stress about being pregnant. Take it easy. When was the last test you took at home?
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010