O-M-G I DID IT!

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? WELL I WAS SLEEPING AND I FARTED AND IT WOKE ME UP MIND YOU I HAVE NEVER FARTED IN FRONT OF MY SO AND ALSO HE SLEEPS WITH HIS HEAD UNDER THE COVERS AN MINE OVER ANY WAY I FARTED SO LOUD IN MY SLEEP IT WOKE ME UP..I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM SO I WENT BACK TO SLEEP AN I FEEL HIM MOVE A LITTLE THEN I FARTED AGAIN OMG OMG OMG HE GOT UP AND SPRAYED THE ROOM AND WAS LAUGHING WHILE I LAYED DOWN AND PLAYED DEAD I THOUGHT I GOT AWAY WITH IT OR HE FORGOT CAUSE HE DIDENT SAY ANYTHING THEN HE TELLS ME HEY BABY YOU KNOW YOU TRIED TO KILL ME THIS MORNING....... I SWEAR I COULD HAVE DIED RIGHT THERE....I TOLD HIM IM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT I DO WHEN ASLEEP HAHA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Is it really necessary to do it an all caps? That is really annoying.
    Anonymous

• That is so funny!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ha ha thats funny
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ROFLMAO Girl I'm sorry to laugh at your embarrassment but that was funny. I was busting up and my 5 year old come over to the computer to see what I was laughing at and she's like what's so funny. LOL I would have said the same thing about not responsible for what you do in your sleep. That was a good comeback.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL that is to funny! PAY BACK! Mens farts always stink worse then ours
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes Anonymous IT WAS VERY VERY NECESSARY SORRY YOUR IN A BAD MOOD TODAY HOPEFULY YOU WILL FEEL BETTER SOON GOD BLESS
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• that was hilarious! thanks for the laugh.. :D
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL!!! I have done that but thankfully he didn't wake up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That is too funny!! This is no lie, but my SO woke me up this morning the exact same way!! Please don't be embarrassed. Farts are funny. They sound funny, they smell funny, and EVEYONE DOES IT! Merry Christmas!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010