Make-Up Day For The 12 Days Of Answers?

I worked hard and made sure I got all my awards. I disagree with the Make-Up Day. Anybody with me?

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha, I didn't know about it. I've gotten them all so far, though, so I guess it doesn't apply to me.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I got all my awards as well but it really does not matter to me one way or another it is not that big of a deal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• They have make day?
    I dont care if they have. Let others try to get the awards. Having them doesnt mean anything and doesnt do anything
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• There have been days that I just couldn't get on here to answer enough questions, so I like it, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if it didn't happen. This week is incredibly busy for everyone, so I'm sure they want to give everyone a chance to get in on the fun!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I also worked for my awards but some of them didn't post correctly so I am missing 2 and am glad for the day to get to make them up and....it really is just a game, right?? All inn good fun??
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Im on day 10...........
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Here is what it says about it today:

Hi, everyone!

Today is Day 10 of the 12 DAYS OF ANSWERS! AND, GREAT NEWS: Today is also make-up day! That’s right, today's your chance to grab the awards you've missed along the way! Just answer 10 questions as the requirement for today's award, and you'll also get the awards for any of the earlier days you've missed! BEGIN ANSWERING QUESTIONS HERE. Happy Answering!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/12918562/Collect_All_12_Days_of_Answers_Awards?ct=answersdayten

Today is just day 10........so they're saying answer the questions and you will get them....just answer 10 questions TODAY. 

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Would have been nice to know that I could get all ten days worth on one day. Does seem like a cheater's way of getting them, though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I missed either day 2 or 3 but didn't know they had a make up day lol.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010