AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Who wants a vent fest?

Okay ladies vent away! This post is for anyone that wants to vent what's bothering them. If its something on here you want to holler about go right ahead. Something happening in the real world? Type away!

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What the HECK is up with my fellow drivers?

People, really! It does rain in Southern CA. We've seen it before. I know it's rare, but it will be okay, I promise! Now, stop freaking out, slow down, pay more attention to MY ASS than to HER'S, and realize it's just gonna take more time to get there. Christmas won't be "ruined" just because you needed 5 extra minutes to park your car. I think Jesus, Santa, and your kids will forgive you, if that 5 minutes means we all get to our destinations alive and intact.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'll have to come back to this one later on.......I think I can vent a lil something!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm freezing, I am getting sick, and I still have stuff to do for Christmas!!! AGHHHHH!! I just want to crawl in bed but can't!

Thanks....I needed that.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I just got married on the 10th, and I'm so not thrilled with all the paperwork involved in getting my name changed.... Spent 2 hours at the friggin' DMV this morning, and that's just the beginning, blech. When I think about all the bills, and the credit cards, and the bank accounts, I seriously want to hurl :|

There, vent over :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm SOOOO tired. I was up all night with my son and his puking with this stupid virus. But,life doesn't stop. I still had all my housework to do,so no nap!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thanks :)

The wedding itself was nice, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have 45 more mins sitting here at work bored. I'm waiting on my 6pm hair appt and having nothing to do till then.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my children are sick, and have been fighting ALL DAY with eachother. they're also super cranky. i took the whole bag of chicken out and now have to cook all of it cause i cant re-freeze what i dont use (stupid me) in addition i have NO idea what im cooking for dinner. im about to get my period soon so im irritable, detached, moody, want to gauge my eyes out lately. the husband wont be home from work til 7:30 and probably go straight to his f*cking video games. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel slightly better now :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I called a lady on craigslist about a toy robot she gets back to me and say never mind her son doesn't want to sell so THEN I find another BETTER robot get ready to go pick it up and get a call that he can't find the battery door cover and it doesn't work now. I email 3 others and have not heard back. All this because the first poster bailed out. DON'T POST IT AND CHANGE YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!! Funny thing is the ad is STILL up.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• CONGRATS to you Anouck

butterflyblue I hope your LO gets better son!

sweetpotato I hope you dont get sick, take lots of vitamin C LOL

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010