Do you think she told the committee?

I e-mailed a woman I knew that was on the board with my husband at a school my son graduated from. She told me she wanted to quit so I told her that my husband got stuck shopping for the school by himself and I had to help him until 11 pm on time. So in the beginning of the year they asked my husband to shop with them since he had a member card but this time they had a holiday party and did not call my husabnd and was told we have everything under control. My son was also not asked to volunteer for points for his hs but yeat his friends was there helping with garbage patrol. wht do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in

• I know what you're saying and she probably did. Or maybe the just really didnt need his help this year? But most likely she did say something, lol...
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you can figure it out and repost.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Maybe she did. I have no idea. Were you complaining about shopping until 11pm or was it more of just informing? If you were complaining, she might have told the others. This is an example of watch what you say, it could come back to bite you in the rear.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm with tootoobusy.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree with tootoobusy and corbysmom531, I can't follow what you're trying to say.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thanks Masonsmomma. I think you are spot on. As for the other ladies, I think you need to spike up your egg nog and take a midol asap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2010