What are the signs of a cheating husband?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, for me many, many years ago it was finding my hubby in her bed naked. I bet his little man shrunk to miniscule when i walked in that door LOLOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• your gut instinct.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If he blows up over little things or picks fights with you. Also if he starts to care a little more about his appearance when he goes somewhere< be it work or anywhere where u aren't going to be.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• How suspicious are you of him cheating? And how far are you willing to go to find out if he is. If I suspect infedelity I would go through his phone first. If he's stupid he will leave calls and texts on there... if he's smart it won't work. Then I'd follow him when he says he's going out with the boys. Tell him you want a night out for just the two of you. If he refuses then you know there is something wrong. Or you could just ask him how happy he is with you and your relationship. But be ready to get an answer you don't like just in case.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Maybe this can help you: http://www.womansdivorce.com/signs-of-cheating.html It lists 46 signs your husband or wife is cheating.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Does he keep his cell phone on him constantly? For example, does he take it to the bathroom with him?
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Secretive about where he is, keeping his phone close to him rather than leaving it around like normal, asking more questions about where you're going/how long you will be, vague explanations as to where he is or who he's going with...
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 5:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• when I found my ex-fiance cheating I was suspicious for weeks.. he was a jerk and tried to blame it all on me.. he called me the C word because he couldn't find matching socks, He tried to beat me (I gave that jerk a black eye when he tried that) he was just vile to be around and I knew It was done pretty quickly.. I had actually been planning on dumping him the day he came and told me that he got his girl on the side pregnant and had to marry her...better her than me!
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• secretive, appearance, keeps his phone constantly with him doesnt answer phone in front of you or shuts it off hard for you to get a hold of him willing to run errands but takes to long doesnt want you along check his cell phone bill online be prepared good luck its hard to swallow been there
    boondocks

Answer by boondocks at 9:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2010