GOOD GESTURE

My bff wants to go to NY for Xmas but her car is not reliable to travel that far, plane tickets are expensive, and rental car is very expensive. So I was listening to her complain and nag about what is she going to do. Her mom is so sad and depress that she has not seen her oldest daughter in over a year and her grandson. Her mother just buried her brother about 6 months ago and she is feeling very lonely right now. So I offered for my bff to drive my car to NY...I have a more reliable car that is willing to travel that long distance. So we are going to swap cars.....I am not going anywhere for the holidays so I offered my vehicle to her. I am not looking for her to pay me or give me anything because she has been there for me and my daughter in many ways. I told her that I will get my blessing from GOD. I just wanted to share this with my CAFEMOM FRIENDS....I dont need any advice or recognition.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Travel

• Very thoughtful of you =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree with Skittles
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That was lovely of you.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If you don't want any praise then why the need to look for it here?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• @ bcauseimthemom....the reason I put it on here is to show other ppl that giving is better than receiving. Like I said earlier that I was sharing this story with my CAFEMOM FRIENDS.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Wow, hope she has a valid dl and insurance. Hope that she is a good driver and has a safe trip.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• what a nice thing to do!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• The Bible says to do things like this in secret and not to brag. You lost your blessing by posting it for the pat on the back.
    Anonymous

• @ the ANONYMOUS HUMAN BEING.....IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE SOMETHING OUT OF THE BIBLE THEN SHOW SOME RESPECT AND ADD THE SCRIPTURE. YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED THAT A LONG TIME AGO.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Nice gesture-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:35 AM on Dec. 24, 2010