What would you do if you caught your hubby looking at another girls butt?

Lol I caught my hubby looking at this girls butt. Mind you, she had a NICE butt. I grinned and said "It's cute huh?" Omg he felt so bad but at the same time was relieved that I didn't scream at him like I normally do. I think I'm getting the hang of this!!! I have to admit that I still check out other men too so it's only fair that he can appreciate a pretty woman too right? I know I'm number one, so no biggie!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 5:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• lol thats awesome im still trying to get used to the fact that no matter what he's not going to just lose attraction for other women just cuz he has me. I think I got it straight, but when I show him any hot girls, he'll barely look and just say, "She's ok." I mean.. is he trying to say he doesn't check other girls out? I mean, he checked me out when we first met.. (i caught him, lol, it wasn't in the perverted way)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• As long as it's only with his eyes, I have no problem with it.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I show my hubby the hot girls, just in case he missed...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I would probably make fun of him until I got bored with it and then remember it in case I need to bring it up in a future argument. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• LOL Annie I do that too. I'll go "Oh Josh look at her!!!".
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It's human to look at beauty and sexiness and it does not mean in any way that he is not satisfied with you. Accept that and you will be fine with it. EVERYONE looks no matter how old. Just so he is respectful of you when he does and keeps it discreet.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I would have probably done the same as you, made some comment like "yep, thats a nice one". My husband tries not to look, and I'm not going to belittle him or tear him apart because he struggles sometimes with it. Its just not that big of a deal to me. I'm the one he is married to, and I know that he loves me and my body.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i think its wrong! but i have very low self esteem so it would make me feel even worse about myself. i know its normal, but i dont think he should do it in front of his wife.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 6:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• its perfectly fine and normal. i've been married for five years and i still look and i know jayson does too. i have caught him before and put in my two cents on the girl he was checking out.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 7:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My husband does it all the time, he can look all he wants he ever touches I will kill him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008