Is it normal? adult content

so today I went to the bathroom, and when I wiped I noticed an very sticky kind of clumped together type of discharge..almost like a really nasty booger that you get occasionally hen blowing your nose (sorry, but it was the only way I knew how to describe it)...anyway, I'm about 15 weeks along and any discharge I've had (ever) has been non clumpy? Is it normal? I don't remember this happening with my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Unfortunately yes. This also can in turn leave the snail trail as Jenny Mccarthy refers to it. Yuck :(
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• normal and a pain in the butt to deal with. Its the part of pregnancy i hate along with morning sickness lol.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, this is very normal. It happens with me about once a day, and is disgusting, but normal.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010