potty training a 20 month old.

so my 20 month old son started showing sighns he was ready to use the potty so i bought big boy underwear and a potty seat. we are on day 4 and im so amazed its been this easy he has taken right to using the potty and is only having like one accident a day. Im so shocked given the fact my first son who is now 8 wouldnt potty train till he was nearly 3. Has anyone else ever had this kind of success potty training a child under 2? Im so excited lol sorry guys.

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 22 months..and is just starting to show interest.
    Congrats on your success!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 6:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yea, my 21 mo old is completely night trained and during the day if we're home. His brother didn't PL until after 3. I'm not pushing him, though... I'm expecting regression and not quite willing to give up our cute cloth diapers, yet! He still needs to work on letting me know when he has to go. He holds it, but I have to ask all the time if he has to go.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 9:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• mine wont sit on the toliet for all the candy in the world and she is 20months! your lucky :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• My dd is 22 months old. She thinks the potty chair is only for poop. I can't get her to realize that she can pee as well. Usually, it's the opposite, but we are doing really well. It's awesome.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010