Who is being induced or got induced?

MckenzieMommy08

Asked by MckenzieMommy08 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was induced at one week late.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was induced because of high blood pressure. It didn't do anything so they had to break my water and after that I started to dilate.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Did it hurt worse?
    MckenzieMommy08

Answer by MckenzieMommy08 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ive been induced twice and it's not as bad as some ppl might think. Especially when you get an epidural. The IV kinda sucks to have but everyone gets that when you go to the hospital no matter what. It's all good you 'll be ok:)
    Anonymous

• I was induced with my first child just 3 days before my due date due to toxemia. I was in labor for 2 days, but after they broke my water things went a lot faster. I was fine, my daughter is fine, but I have nothing to compare the pain to yet since I haven't delivered my second yet.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I have been induced twice. Just get the epidural and you will be fine.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was induced with both of mine. I was induced 9 days early with the first and 14 days early with the second. The dr. had to break my water with both deliveries and once he did I delivered in no time!!
    bbysqd

Answer by bbysqd at 7:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was induced with my daughter 3 weeks early! It was long but so was my son and he broke my water 161/2 hours with both I hope this one goes by a whole lot faster!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I've been induced once. I'll never do it again. Unless there is a medical need, babies really should come when they are ready. I always go in to labor on my own right before 42 weeks.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Sorry 16 and a half
    Beccah2