Good God the stank!!! Do you have to...

open the windows in the house to let out that teenage boy smell when your sons friends leave????

OMG... I dont care how cold it is out side ALL my upstairs windows are going to be open for the next 30 min to air out that God Awful smell.

What is up with these kids????? My son doesnt smell like that!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Be proud that you taught him such good hygiene.
    whatthewhat

Answer by whatthewhat at 6:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ahahaha! That's just too funny. I pray I don't have to deal with it in 6+ years though.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 6:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Wow, maybe you should limit how often the boys can hang out at your house until they learn better hygiene, or perhaps set up a lounge area in the garage for them.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You sure it's not marijuana?? Sorry to be blunt ...
    phoenix1963

Answer by phoenix1963 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL W phoenix... first off my child isnt so stupid as to try and smoke pot while Im in the room next door. second Im not so dense as to mistake the smell of teenage boy sweat for marijuana.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It has nothing to do with proper hygeine. It is the stank of boys in puberty. My son showers daily and uses Axe, deodarant, etc and he still stinks like a locker room.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The culprit is usually the clothes (or socks, or shoes) themselves, rather than rank b.o. If my husband tries to wear a shirt for a second time, I can smell it a mile away. Dried out then re-activated sweat is the strongest smell known to humankind.
    whatthewhat

Answer by whatthewhat at 8:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL tyfry7996. I have 3 boys 23, 21, and 17. My 17 year old also showers and uses the Axe spray, yet periodically I can still sense a smell. You are right, it is the puberty thing going on. It will pass.
    nika64

Answer by nika64 at 5:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I know what you mean. My son has one friend in particular who I can never let take his shoes off in my house.
    Or when the entire of group of boys come into the house for snacks after they've been playing football outside I need a crate of frebreeze to get that smell out. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• ugh my bro was like that he would shower every day and still he could have gave a skunk a run for its money lol. I dont know what happened but all of a sudden it just stopped when he turned 18.
    Rockabye

Answer by Rockabye at 7:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2010