WORST NIGHT EVER!!

OMG so I have had TWO craigslist gift ideas fall through, one as I was walking out the door, SO I decide to fork out 3x as much and buy it new. Find it go to walk out the door... DD has TAKEN my card and I have NO idea where it is. Best part? Neither does she! OMG. All this for a stupid robot. I would not be in this mess if the first craigslist offer didn't fall through. 'Her kids decided to keep it after all' UH! WHo is the mom here. She had already posted an ad and made an agreement 2 days ago! Today they deide to keep it and she is okay with thes? I know off subject, kind of.

I'm done.

Yes my typing skills suck tonight. If anyone wants to foot the bill for me to get Mavis Beaken then go for it.

I have no idea where to put this

Oh a question...um... how is your night?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what kind of robot?
    i ahev an extra one.. it hink it is called freddie the robot
    can you put a pic in here, maybe the same one??
    you never know
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• craigslist does attract all kinds. It wasn't cool of her to stop you from meeting if she'd decided to keep the robot.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have a stomach flu.. and I am on vacation staying with family for the holidays.. and they are all sick.. as is DS.. we used the toilet over the last 24 hours so much we broke it and had to get a plumber out here today.. and that was rough holding in the vom the entire time he had the toilet pulled apart. The entire house smells like poop and vomit...yep I had a great day.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 7:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My tummy hurts a little bit. Sorry your having a bad night.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• At this point I am looking for ANY robot. the ones I have been looking at are by Wow wee. Robosapien, Tri-bot and um... one they have a kmart for 40 dollars. I don't remember the name. DH will end up buying it on his way home. I am just frustrated. I have such a hard time this time of year with all the added stress. Thankfully DS who is one of my major stress buttons is with his Grandparents for until Christmas eve. I just needed to vent. Thanks for caring so much! :0/ :0)
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010