what does everyone think about blood test for gender predictor early on in pregnancy? has anyone done it?

bahenson

Asked by bahenson at 6:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't but if I had an option, I might do it just for fun. Babies are a blessing regardless of the sex so it has never mattered to me.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Personally, I don't think it would work and it would be expensive if done right. You are basically testing DNA and those tests aren't cheap!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would try it, just to see if it worked. Sounds a little futuristic, but the things they are coming up with lately are pretty crazy!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i think its like $250....pricey, but if i feel like if i can know now, then i GOTTA know now lol
    bahenson

Comment by bahenson (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010