Making a List

When it comes time for special occasions Christmas/Birthdays, do you have to make your SO a list or do they have the ability to actually buy you thoughtful gifts? For those that have to give a list, does this frustrate you that your SO, even after YEARS together, can't buy you things without a list?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't make a list - I just takes my chances ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• YES, if he would just pay attention he would know what I wanted or needed. How hard can it be?
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 7:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm really the one in control of where the money goes so usually I buy all gifts including for myself. But really he wouldn't have a clue anyway. He'ld end up getting the wrong thing or paying too much if I gave him a list or just let him try to think of something himself. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Me & my DH make lists for each other, makes shopping alot easier, & we get what we want. It's still a surprise tho, because we make the lists long enough that there is plenty of choices, so we don't know exactly what on our list we will get til we open it on Christmas.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010