what to give DH who has EVERYTHING!

okay! so DH is deployed and i wana send him LOADS of presents from me and from his twins lol! and he has everything! he is in afganstan (excuse the spelling) so he's sleeping in one of those big tents and so i cant send him movies or video games (i know he's dying without em) and so i don't know what to give him! im sending him baby pictures and some warm clothing, but i don't know what else to send him! 

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Maybe send him a sexy picture of you
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• When my DH was in Iraq, I sent him a tiny tree with ornaments on it and a stuffed bear for Xmas.

Answer by louise2 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• did you get him a tiny tree? I sent a very small tree to my son. Some warm clothing, a cute pez dispenser with extra candies. Just small fun stuff. Go to the book store, get a couple of comic books or magazines. They also have some cute little things, a new pocket calendar. I like to give him things that will make him smile or laugh. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• thank you! yea he has a little tree, his mom just sent that last week! and thats a good idea he loves drawing so i give him a pad and some color pencils! and he has tons of pictures of me that he keeps next to him!
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Maybe a plate full of homemade cookies and special holiday treats, that help bring the holidays close to your heart..that is if you can send that type of stuff, not sure?
    LuckyMommie-of3

Answer by LuckyMommie-of3 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• When my hubby was on Wes Pac in the navy for Cmas i sent him a 6 pack of big red....it was like gold on the ship because you couldnt get it.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010