After Christmas Sales?

Do you go to after Christmas sales? What are you looking for? I go for the wrapping paper, cards, tags,gifts for next year already, gifts to stock my gift area with and anything I might not of gotten that I want.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes, we stock up on wrapping paper and decorations. A few years ago we got a prelite tree for 80% off during one of those sales.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I pick up the Christmas stuff but wait until January and before inventory to get the other deals.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, for wrapping paper, bows, tags, and ornaments. Like tasches, I wait for the inventory sales to get other things.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I plan to buy wrapping paper, bows and tags.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I go when I can. I pick up ornaments I've had my eye on, wrapping paper if I'm running low, and tags. I probably shouldn't because of little storage, but I love it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I sometimes do. A Children's Place had really awesome sales last year. As for Christmas stuff (lights, wrapping paper, etc), I always mean to go get it all on sale one year to use for the following year, but somehow I'm never in the mood to get ready for Christmas again when it just ended, and I end up getting it all at full price in early December!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No I have no storage space in my tiny apt

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010