what is the matter with me...

I have been an emotional mess for the past two weeks. EVERYTHING makes me cry. Lol, I can't stop it..it just comes on. I have been feeling sick to my stomach on and off. My period is not due till next week, but does it sound like I could be prego?

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Stress? The holidays are very stressful for a lot of people. It sounds more like stress than pregnancy to me. Also, you wouldn't have symptoms this early if you are pregnant. Try some stress relief! Yoga, exercise, going for a walk, catching up with a friend over coffee, anything to help relieve some stress, mama. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It could be PMS too, not just pregnancy

Answer by louise2 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Sounds like pms but I hope you're pregnant.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 7:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• you and only you know your body and how it functions. What do you feel it is? The reason why i ask this question because sometimes we let what others say determine what we do and it can send you spiraling down if it's not what you want to hear.However, you may be preggo. Do fun things until the time you can test and i guarantee you stress will not be the reason. be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• There has been a lot going on lately..so I could be stressed. However, I have had to deal with worse stressors in my life and did not feel this emotional. My poor finace is like "what the hell??" lol...he can not say anything without me crying or getting upset. After I cry and calm down, I realize that I am upset for no reason at all...lol. I guess time will tell...
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Could be your hormonal. Just relax and take it easy. I know easier said than done at this point. But try a little snuggle time and watch a movie.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 23, 2010