What are somethings that people say that really get on your nerves?

I have a friend that calls all her females friends "b*tch".... I'm talking about ALL the time and it gets really old, really fast

my ex would always say "oh ya?" when he thought I was looking at pretty much anyone ( he was really insecure)

I can't really think of anymore at thw moment lol but what about you?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate the phrase "you people" as in, "You people are always so... (rude, sloppy, etc.)" since I usually heard it from some CRUSTY with a princess complex.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nucular. Instead of NUCLEAR. Rrr.
    When people say things like "I borrowed him the book." things like that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I hate the phrase, "That's not fair".......People who usually say this are actually trying to benefit themselves at the expense of others and don't realize it sometimes....there is no fair.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have to stop myself from correcting my BFs family when they say things like "I seen him yesterday". It's saw not seen or add a have in there!! His whole family does it!! It drives me insane! I also hate when people say ValentiMes not ValentiNe!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My in-laws says "have some" instead of saying "do you want some". Have a friend that say "have a sat down" instead of "sit down". And I hate when someone say "whatchumacallit" when they can't find the words to say.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Baby Daddy...drives me nuts!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am from the north, husband's family is from Alabama and they say this word, "rurnt" instead of spoiled. It sounds more like a throat clearing than a word, and it isn't even a word. It drives me insane!!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I hate to hear an "r" put into the word WASH.
    And, "aks" instead of ASK.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I hate "It is what it is." I have a coworker who says this constantly. Along with "idear." Arrgh!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2010