what part of day is your baby most active /does your baby switch positions

2 questions:

my babies are so active all day! but the most that they are active is at night when im trying to sleep! and if i move to much! and then the rest of the day its just lil kicks here and there!

it seems as if my babies cant decide which way to lie! i physically feel the head of the top baby move to the left if lying on its right cuz during each sonogram the babies are in different positions lol!!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• @ night hes moving too much lol
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 7:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would have to say my little man is most active at about 11 at night and 7 in the morning which coincidentally that is right before my husband leaves for work and right about the time he gets home
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• lol.. thats kinda funny cuz my babies kick a lot now when im trying to sleep and it just started when he was deployed in the beginning! n im hoping it doesn't last long. cuz he wont be home till feb,
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• my cohen moves more during the day and sleeps at night, unless i wake up to go potty then i get a few kicks but then hes back asleep again!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I think the reason most women say their babies are most active when they are trying to sleep is because they are no longer moving. The baby is not being rocked by the natural motion of mom's body and you are still so you feel the movements within better.
    aikenchic

Answer by aikenchic at 2:29 PM on Dec. 23, 2010