Guessing the gender of your baby

Have you ever guessed the gender of your baby based upon 'old wives' tales and other signs and been right?
I have taken notice of some signs and thinking I may be carrying a 'boy' but, of course, I won't know until we find out later on in my pregnancy.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did the ring/string test with my first two pregnancies, and it was right! I only hope that it is right with this baby!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i did the ring one , the cravings one with my first 2 kids, a key one, a hand one they all came out accurate but with this one lol didnt... some said girl and only 1 said boy & sure enough it was a boy ! not a girl lol
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 7:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I just knew they where both girls. Even though I was hoping for boys.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i just had this "feeling" it was a girl and found out yesterday it is!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i knew from the start i was having a boy. i did the ring/string test, chinese gender test, and even the gender prediction from the drug store. (i was just curious lol... turned out it was right, but then, it's only a 50/50 chance, right? lol)

the chinese gender thing said i was supposed to have a girl, but everything else said boy. and whatdya know? it was a boy :)
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 10:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i knew early on both of my first 2 was a girl and a boy, i thought this one was a girl, but was wronggg!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 11:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2010