What time do your kids get up Christmas morning?

My oldest two are 18 and 16, my 16 y/o is ALWAYS the first one up, I think she stays up all night, lol. They have always been early risers and anxious to see what they have. My younger two, 9 and 3 are opposite. They get mad when we wake them up and we are usually sitting in here waiting for them to wake up. So funny how they are so different.

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Early! I tell him he can't come get us till 6 though.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 8:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• DS is only 2, so he still doesn't get it all yet. Next year!
    When I was a kid, I was up super early to check everything out. Sometimes I would wake up my brother, who was almost 6 years younger than me.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• between 6:30 and 7. He likes his sleep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My dd is 2 also and don't get it. I know last year I was so excited I woke dd and dh up at five in the morning.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i wake up first get breakfast started when 30yr,21yr and 17 and my hubby smell coffee warm buns then cat goes up stairs and wakes ever one up.lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL Previous years my kids have waken about 8A....I now work FT and we all are just use to getting up earlier even on weekends we tend to be up by 7....I plan to keep them busy and let them stay up till maybe 10....

They are 2, 6 and 7...That is funny about the younger two made me laugh!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am predicting that my little peapod will be up at 5:30.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ha. this is our lo's first christmas, so he definitely won't know the difference. i've always been the excited one on christmas morning. i would always wake my brother up first, who is 10 years younger than me. he'd get pissed, get up and look at his stuff and go back to bed. last year, i woke my in-laws up first at 5 something, and the presents aren't even at our house lol. this year, i have a feeling that me and my 20 year old sister-in-law will be fighting to the death to wake her parents up first LOL. i'll be 24 next week... is this considered pathetic??? :D
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 10:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 5 AM FOR MY 7 AND 6 YR OLD I USUALLY WAKE UP MY 15 YO EVERY YEAR
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010