what were ur signs (little and big) of labor?

im 37 weeks. im due for a c section on the 24th. i dont think ill make it though.. i never went into labor with any signs.. with my daughter my water broke out of the blue with out pain or anything... so im just wondering what signs u have had just in case i might have them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The very first signs of my labor was some lower back pain and period like cramps...general uncomfortability followed by contractions that got closer and stronger. My water never broke though...they broke it at the hospital.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 6:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I never felt any signs of labor thank God, but I did have my son 2 weeks earlier than the scheduled day, it was an emergency c-section because of my high blood pressure.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 6:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• A bad back ache with the first, and with the 2nd? My water broke. Time your contractions to know for sure if it is true labor. If your having regular pains but they go away or lessen if you get up and move around, then it is not true labor.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008