As a kid did you think being an adult was gonna be hard?

I remember thinking that I would never remember how or where the four gears were on a stick car. That it would be too complicated. LOL. Of course it is easy.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought it was gonna be fun because you didnt have to ask to go somewhere and you could buy what you wanted without asking too.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I thought that I was going to be a doctor and cure diseases. Instead I do book keeping. As for the manual transmission, I have a beetle and it is easy.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I dont know about driving the stick shift- I still cant do that! But I remember as a teen thinking I just could'nt wait til I was 18 & could move out on my own. Boy was that a silly wish. That's like saying- "Yeah- I cant wait to have rent/mortgage & all kinds of other bills! I cant wait to have everything dumped on me!" If we only knew then.....
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nope, I honestly assumed it would be easy! And as an adult, I have to say, it's much easier than being a kid was!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have to say as a kid I don't think I ever thought it was going to be as hard as it has been at times.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I don't remember thinking it would be this hard.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I never thought about it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I thought it was going to be easier than being a kid lol Boy was I wrong!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I don't remember? I am still a kid, I don't know when I am going to grow up. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2010