I am 14 years old and i am 3 weeks pregnant with a 18 year old boy and need help on what i should do.

I dont know how to tell my parents or my ex the one who i am pregnant with that i am pregnant. i am afraid that if i tell my parents that i am they would kick me out and i need help asap so i know what to do.

kbkelsey

Asked by kbkelsey at 6:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• THEY MAY E UPSET SO YOU MAY HAVE TO LET THEM COOL OFF, BUT THEY LOVE YOU. SURELY THEY'LL COME AROUND.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• damn 14 yrs old, um i think u should tell you're parents anyways they cant kick u out because youre still a minor, and i think u should report your 18 yr old ex for sexually child abusing a minor! especially if he doesnt want to be responsible for the baby youre having.
    Anonymous

• Well... your 14, would they really kick you out? It's too late to say that this was a bad choice, to have sex at 14 but now that you are pregnant you are going to need help from your parents. You also just need to tell your ex, the only problem is that your parents could have him arrested b/c he's 18 and your only 14.
    Do you want to keep the baby? If so, then you will need all the support you can get. Which requires being honest with everyone involved. Yes, you parents will be upset maybe even furious but you need to tell them and work this out.
    Good luck and try to get help with this.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Anon- I don't think it's right to just report him, they were both in on it... not to mention, sometimes 14 year olds lie about their age and surely don't look 14. However, he NEEDS to take responsiblity or he will be in big trouble.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You definitely need to tell someone. Trust me....pregnancy is not something that you want to be going alone...especially at fourteen. Like myboogiewoogie said, your parents may need time to cool off, but if they care about you they'll help you in whatever way they are able...and chances are they won't kick you out. If you want to talk to someone BEFORE your parents, talk to a school counselor or teacher that you trust...or even the parent of a friend. And as for the guy, he BETTER take responsibility for his actions, which weren't good ones if you ask me. And if he doesn't do it on his own, you should follow through with it legally.
    Anonymous

• You should tell your parents tonight!
    tuttiepiemomma

Answer by tuttiepiemomma at 6:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Honey - tell your parents. Yes, they will be upset, but only because you are so young to be having sex and having a child at your age or any age is a big responsibility. They will not kick you out- they love you and will help you and you wont be alone. The boy that got you pregnant also needs to know, and should not have been having sex with you dear, because you are a minor.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• 14 yrs old is too young to have a baby but since u r pregnant u should tell ur parents..ur ex may get in trouble if ur parents choose to do anything about it. talk to them and tell them what u would like to do weather its abortion or adoption or keeping it.. (im not for abortion so i see that as the LAST thing) but it is ur child and ur choice.. if ur parents do kick you out there r homes for teen mothers. they will get u a social worker and everything when u turn 18 they will give u full custody of ur baby if u choose to do whats right. they will even help u find a place. AnD FOR ALL OF U THAT R BEING MEAN KNOCK IT OFF. A LOT OF PEOPLE GET INTO SITUATIONS THEY DoNT MEAN TO. THATS HOW U ALL LEARN!!
    Anonymous

• If I were you, I would put the child up for adoption. I can't imagine anyone being ready to be a mother at fourteen years old, and I would not get an abortion because it's against my philosophical beliefs. The decision is yours and yours alone. The eighteen year old could be imprisoned if he is known to be the father, so if you want to avoid getting him in trouble, you should keep your mouth shut on who the father is. I'm sure your parents will be understanding should you choose the right thing to let the baby have it's life. I know that some states, not all, have a form that your parents need to sign in order for you to have an abortion, I hope that is not the case in your states should your decision be to terminate the pregnancy. Having this baby, and giving it to a loving family is something you are far less likely to regret than getting an abortion.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It is also illegal for your parents to kick you out of your house before you are 18 years of age.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2008