Not a question just a lil depressed

simple frownI work nights and the morning during the week are the only times I get to see my hubby be fore he goes to work. He flys on deportation flights and is flight security. I just received a call from him and found out that he will not return home till tomorrow evening due to problems with the plane. I work evenings and that means I wont see him till friday. That will be 2 days since I have seen him. I know I shouldnt be complaining because there are women out there that have husbands in the military and they are gon a lot longer, but I am highly attached to my hubby and find it very hard to sleep without him in bed in the morning even if it is for a little while. I miss my hubby.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• hugs

I hate when my hubby works night shift and isnt home for bed either....you'll make it. :)

Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I wish I still felt like that. I think I sleep better alone. Oh well, time marches on.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Try to keep yourself busy. Since Christmas is only a couple days away, that shouldn't be a problem! You may find you like having the bed to yourself. My husb snores like a buzz saw- so I know I do! LOL. I like 5BabyBees idea about the body pillow. You could also get a shirt of his that smells like him to cuddle with. Hang in there :) *Hugs
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I know how you feel, my husband did 6 months in Iraq and months home solid for 2 years. It's hard when they are away
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband is currently deployed so I know how you feel. At least yours is home, home. HE has been away since march not trying to tell you to suck it up, but just letting you know that you're not alone. Happy holidays!
    jennibun86

Answer by jennibun86 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I like the idea of a shirt that smells like him.
    I put hubbys deodorant on his pillow case when he is gone. If i cant smell him I cant sleep.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• thanks ladies this helps. I cant wait for friday. I will have him home with me for 2 whole days. YAY.
    ready4baby2011

Comment by ready4baby2011 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Why dont you guys text pictures even nudey pics are ok just so you can see his face and the days will fly by :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• bumpCheer up!  Watch some comedies.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It gives you time to plan something special

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Dec. 26, 2010