Love; When did you know you wanted forever?

When did you know you wanted to spend the rest of your life with that one person?
One month, six months, two years, ten years? -How long were you together?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• After two kids we decided it would be a good idea to get married for tax purposes. It's been five years since then and neither one of us thinks this will last forever.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I knew I loved him and wanted to be with him forever pretty much from the first week we were together. He took to my son right away, included him in almost everything we did and treated him as his own. My son loved him from day one and I knew I could never take my son from him.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We didn't know each other long, but we both believed in marriage and wanted to get married.....we have been through good and bad times...tough times....wonderful times.....ordinary times, mainly.....we have been married 26 years....I love being married...so does he...it doesn't sound romantic, I know, but it works for us....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It was before we were dating. I was dating someone else, he was too but we both knew we wanted each other but didn't wanna hurt the others. So we basically waited until the realtionships were over. And from the first time I kissed him I knew it was forever. Not a long time but 4 years later we're still madly in love. Don't get me wrong we have our days we wanna kill each other. but neither one of us could live without the other. We keep saying we have to die together.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• When I met my husband it was through myspace, so it was an intellectual attraction right off. I loved his personality, his sense of humor, the manner in which he spoke, and so on. When we met in person I instantly felt that "Spark" that people talk about. Though we'd definately connected through our emails, I knew standing face to face with him that we'd be something amazing. As we started hanging out more it was maybe a week into casually dating that I knew he was without a doubt what I'd been missing. When he said "You're what's been missing in my past relationships" I knew that we'd be together forever. Not only because that's exactly how I felt about him, but I just think that solidified any doubt that I had in my head. I'm naturally a paranoid person and quite often second guess myself, so having that moment to really push that aside was what I needed. We started talking future shortly after. We've been together 3 years.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It took me 8 years with an on/off relationship with him. I almost lost him, and that's when I realized I could not see my life without him.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months and I knew about 2 months into it. He is so confident, smart, thoughtful, and just a good person. I so want to be married to him. He's just great and I feel lucky to have met him.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 1:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Started out friendship with a connection, went our separate ways, then years later, after he went through a divorce, we got back together, and now we feel like, we can not be without each other.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:26 AM on Dec. 26, 2010