What did you get him for Christmas?

What did you get your boyfriend/s.o./husband/fiancee for Christmas and how did you decide what to get them?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• 50 inch plasma screen tv. I let him pick it out.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nada. Just like every holiday every year. :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• sadly nothing.....we aren't even going to be together. such is the military way
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 2BlondeBabies-Awe I am so sorry. :(
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• this is the first year in a while we are doing presents. i got him a special mic'd headphone for his computer gaming (he asked for it), a heat/massage mat for his gaming chair (he spends most of his free time in it, so he should be comfy), a fancy back scratcher (silly gift) and a box of chocolate covered cheeries (i get them for him every year, even when we dont do presents).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband and I are strapped for cash this season. Basically as we are every year around Christmas time, due to his job slowing down. Therefore, we are not getting one another (or ourselves) what we really want this year. We are sticking strictly to stocking stuffers for each other, so that we can still spoil one another without breaking the bank.

Socks.
    Underwear (I'm such a mom! lol).
    To-Go Lemonade individual packets.
    His favorite Popcorn Seasoning.
    A box of popcorn.
    A varity of his favorite Candy. Unfortunately not some of his number one favorites. Couldn't find the Fruit leather and they no longer sell the Sour Bites that he loves. He swears retail is out to get him, because just as he starts to buy something regularly they stop selling it. Haha
    Winter Work Gloves.

I think that is it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nothing. Hubby and I exchange at Valentine's Day... Christmas is all about the kids.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Some rechargable battery thing for his deer feeder, wool socks, a new" fancy" jacket, lots of candy, hand warmers,
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A picture of his mom in a pretty frame. She passed away 14ish years ago and he has very few pics of her.
    A lifesavers book
    Some smell good body wash
    Gift card to Academy.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I was able to get enough to buy him a sweatshirt that has headphones already attached to it. They call it techie sweatshirt at ON.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 11:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010