What is your family doing?

My Hubby took DD out to get me a Christmas gift.
I am listening to music , drinking wine, and on cafemom while watching Seinfield.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 9:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DH is out trucking. Kids are all in bed. I'm watching a stupid game show (so stupid it's addictive, gotta see how it ends!), and then I'm gonna watch Julie & Julia and lay out all the Christmas presents and see where I'm lacking.
    Anonymous

• My sons are in the basement playing and watching TV. My DH and DD are lying in bed together, she has a hard time falling a sleep so one of us stays with her until she does. I'm watching TV and on cafemom trying to decided what to eat.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband and son are watching a movie. My daughter is next to me and my other daughter is upstairs reading a book.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband is watching Bounty Hunter and the kids are playing on the couch while I'm on Cafemom.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Watching Bosie State and Utah play football and watching Dog the bounty hunter LOL
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband is playing a game on his computer. My daughter (1) is in bed and my son (2) is watching "Thomas and Friends". I am answering questions on CM and just putzing around the internet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Kids are asleep Hubby is downstairs watchin TV
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• DH got home from work an hour ago and the kids are jumping on him and my 10yr old just farted on his head so he's "beating her up"....lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010