my night a lil TMI need advice

okay my night went as planned my husband came home from work and we finally had sex after about a week or more, its not because we didnt want to just i hadnt been feeling too good and he has been working 12hour shifts so he is very exhausted, well back into it well after we had finished i went to clean up and when i stood up it really killed down around my vagina and i mean killed i couldnt stand or even sit i had to bend down and crawl, now im 14weeks pregnant and i've never had this happen to me before not even with my first pregnancy. now it still hurts and i've even taken a bath to try and sooth it but it just made it worse, why am i in pain when its never done it before

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Health

• No clue but here's a bump for ya
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• id call your doc.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 9:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i would call the doctor.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 10:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yup call the doctor or at least Labor & Delivery and have them call him if you can't get him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Call your Dr
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I would call your doc!!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:15 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• you can try calling your DR... could be the change in your uterus... i know that since i got preggers with #3 i can not have sex (sorry tMI) doggy style... it is too painful. i never had this issue with my first two, or when not preggers... i went in, and basically since there was no bleeding or anything, baby was fine, they suggested that we avoid it if it's painful...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010