Percentile of my son?

What percentile is my son in if he was born 6.9 pounds @birth and weighs 10.3 pounds now and he wil be 2 months on Christmas day?

jennibun86

Asked by jennibun86 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 6 (-382 Credits)
  • http://www.babiestoday.com/articles/newborn-and-infant-months/baby-weight-percentile-calculator-6185/
    This is the website I always use, it calculates it for you.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• How are we supposed to know? Charts are different for diffrent areas of the country - even by counties, my doc's nurse told me. If you have a checkup coming up (and you should) you'll find otu then, or you can ask. If you just had an appointment, call and ask.
    Anonymous

• You can google the growth chart and that will help you.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• In addition- size and growth are determined by 3 factors: weight, length and head circumference- you need to see progress in each of these values-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i never went by those stupid things its a waste of time my daughter was fine n the health visitor we had for her was annoying she would moan just because she would not stick to one percentile so she was giving us orders to get her checked n the the peds just turned around said she gaining weight it dont matter
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010