Dallas anyone???

I'm going to Dallas this week on a road trip with some of my girlfriends....what are some fun things to do there??? (ie: resturants, attractions, bars/clubs....)

tuttiepiemomma

Asked by tuttiepiemomma at 6:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Travel

• Things to do in Dallas TX: Texas City Guide by 10Best

Dallas travel guide on the best things to do in Dallas TX. 10Best reviews restaurants, attractions, nightlife, clubs, bars, hotels, events, and shopping in ...
    www.10best.com/Dallas,TX/ - 41k
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• elm street is a neat place to hit and there is also a market place i forgot what it is called but it has all different restaurants its also where jfk got killed, there is alot of attraction in that part then there is the long horns that are made of copper and they were in a movie but i forgot what it was called, its really neat i use to live down there and my brothers are still there
    Anonymous

• you have to go to Gilley's!! the Dallas Aquarium is great too!
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You have to go eat at Chuy's - it's a Texas legend. They have awesome Tex-Mex and Margaritas, at a price you won't believe. We are a family of 6 and our bill would average right around $40. If you go, you MUST ask for the Creamy Jalapeno Sauce with your chips - it is to DIE FOR!!!!!!

Gypsyuma

Answer by Gypsyuma at 11:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I will be headed for Dallas Sunday
    pixxydust

Answer by pixxydust at 5:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2008