when you're too tired to work hard but want to make a meal to impress, what do you make for dinner?

recipes please!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I'm got too many to put on here. What type are you looking for? I've got a chili one, creamy chicken enchilladas, pizza, ect.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• those all sound good!! I love spicy meals. Whats your number one though? I'm fishing for recipes but also curious what everyones default "good" dinner is.
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• eggplant and potato gratin. i love it
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Mine is grilled chicken with olive & garlic pasta with spinach, asparagus and artichokes sprinkled with Parmesan. It takes 20 minutes on a bad day and that is because the water has to boil to cook the pasta. You can mix up the veggies, easy, easy, easy.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 10:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I quick fry chicken in olive oil after cutting it in little pieces and seasoning it. Then I either fix rice or noodles and mix in the chicken. You can throw in some veggies too. Quick and easy

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Chicken stir fry, Taco soup, pizza. That's all that comes to mid right now.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I love the pizza one. You just go buy "scone" dough or just a ball of bread dough, your sauce of choice (I do bbq) toppings and cheese.

The chili is a bit cheaper tho. 2 pounds ground meat (I use turkey) 2 cans beans (your choice), 2 cans of tom soup, 1 stick of butter (real) and then your choice of hot or mild chili seasoning. Mix and simmer. I actually only use 1 can of soup tho and substitute diced tomatoes for the rest.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Chicken alfredo I just take noodle and some alfredo sauce in the jar , somechicken strips , seasoning , and mix it all together take about the time to boil noodles .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Pasta with homemade Pesto sauce with grilled chicken and garlic bread-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Chicken alfredo. Unthaw already pre-sliced chicken breast and creamy alfredo sauce and noodles.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2010