Do you like bare minerals?

What is your favorite product of theirs and where do you get it? I love it so much but wish it wasn't spendy (for me)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do like it. My sister gave me some blush and powder foundation and some finishing powder (that incidently fell in the garbage can I guess since it disappeared). I have not had to replace it yet. I will be sad when I do because I don't like to spend too much either.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I love it. I get it from QVC.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I refuse to spend that much but I had the starter foundation kit as a gift and I like it. My sister also gets the eyeshadow and she loves it and has given some to me and I like it as well.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No, never really cared for it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, I like it. It's so much simpler than liquid makeup, and more natural looking too.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• love it! i love the well rested. i get mine from qvc
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I couldn't wear it because it contains bismuth which made me want to claw my face off it itched so badly. Then I found Everyday Minerals which does not contain bismuth. A bonus was they offer 4 different foundation formulas, loads of color options, they're half the price of BM, and offer cheap samples online. Although I no longer wear powdered minerals, I think you should check out Everyday Minerals if you like BM but not the price.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I started using this rather than the FOUR other products that I was using before to do the same thing. I ended up evening out on cost and am getting to use a WAY better product.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• No, I've tried it and thought it was a total waste of $$$.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I am a total BE girl. I love their more recent tinted/hydrating mineral veil. You can just about use that alone and your skin looks great!!! I try to buy from QVC since they usually do more than 1 product in a thing, you just feel like you getting more for your money!
    eyezofblue76

Answer by eyezofblue76 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2010