I had a rhinoplasty done...

And I am still bruised so it sucks...
I post these periodically to see if there is someone with the experience on here. I don't care if it is anon.
But please share your experience with me.
My rhinoplasty was December 7th this year. And I have minimum bruising but am anxious and doing what I have been told but still anxious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Health

• My daughter was going to have it done Dec 17 but it got canceled. I'm curious to see what answers you get, too

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• To let you know I bruised up my forehead area between my eyes and it disappeared the next day, so that would be the second day after surgery. I got up the day after surgery to do my daughter's hair for school, but don't remember. Just tell her to not be afraid to use the pain pills and sleep is important!!!
    She will defenitely need someone there, even if she has to stay at your house. Someone needs to drop her off and pick her up after the operation.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Feel better soon!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• wow... not sure... i've never contemplated any kind of plastic surgery... i guess i would call the dr and see what they suggest.
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:52 PM on Dec. 23, 2010