Alone

Has anyone ever spent x-mas alone because u were'nt invited any where?If so how did that make you feel?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes, we were alone for almost four Christmases.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am probably going to spend Christmas alone this year. I have a fever and am sick, so I can not go to my parents because my dad is immune compromised and I can't go to the in-laws because my SIL is here from Florida with her new baby and I can't risk getting her sick.

I am feeling rather crabby about it. Why not invite someone to your house?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• AWW,I'm sorry to hear that.One year bout 9 yrs ago it happend to me and my son and it was awfull,neva wanna go thru that again.Hope u have a Merry xxxxxx-mas
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have always been with family during the holidays, but I have been apart from my husband. All the people in the world couldn't make me feel the way he would if he was home. I am so sorry to hear that you will be alone for christmas. Do you have family around?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yea that was years ago,but i think about that day alot and how low that made me feel.But it neva happend again.Thank god.MERRY X_MAS EVERYBODY
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have never been invited anywhere. I love staying at home with my family and not visiting anybody. Maybe that is why they don't invite me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 27 years, and everysingle one of them ive been with my family..i couldnt imagine not being with them!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• well its just going to be the three of us I miss when his mom lived here in NY :( It was always fun.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 11:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010