Do you think Cafemom should have a change your username option?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• NOPE...People complain enough about trolls, I do not think it is a good idea to make it easier for people to troll around.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• NO,
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• as much as i have wanted to change mine...many times!! im kinda glad we cant..because there would be waaaay to many ppl chaging their names way to often
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No. That has bad news written all over it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I don't think it would hurt to have a one time option and something that indicates on your profile page what the name used to be. There have been a lot of moms who have posted about wishing they'd thought more about the name they picked because they have names like soandso2kids or soandso1boy, and they've since had more kids. The older your account is, the more of a hassle it would be to start a new one and track down all the friends on it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I wish I could change my name too, and I'm not a troll. Just made it when I lived a crazy life, and since then I've grown up.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I agree with notpanicking, once a year to re-evaluate your situation adjust your name according.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It would be nice, as it is requested often enough. Still they have explained very clearly why it won't happen and I can't argue with the reasoning. Everyone is warned before they join to be sure they like their name because it be changed.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• yes but you should only be able to change every certain period like twice a month or whatver
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yes, but it should be limited. Like your account has to be X number of months old before you can change it and you can only change it after that, say, only once or twice a year.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2010