How can I post my questions and or answers in consecutive order so that they read in order from first to last? I can't seem to get this right. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. And it's frustrating for me and probably for other readers as well.

Also, how can I post the same question in another category if it fits?

LovingParent08

Asked by LovingParent08 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You cant post them in order. The questions go in the order that the server at cafemom recieved them.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hi LovingParent08,

We do not currently have a way to change the order in which your questions appear.

While we don't have the ability to select more than one category, you can post the question again and select a different category. Just be aware that posting the same question too many times can be annoying to many members so only do it if the categories truly fit.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2008