Shrinking Stomach

I'm 15 weeks and my stomach doesn't look as big as it used to. Also, it normally looks smaller in the mornings than later in the day. Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol im sure ur ok.. i have never heard of this but im sure ur ok.. ask ur dr. .. sometimes when i look at my stomach it looks smaller then it did b4 and im 9 months
    Anonymous

• I PROB LOOKS SMALLER IN THE MORN B CUZ U HVNT EATEN NE THING AND ONCE U EAT AND GET FULL U GET KINDA BLOATED
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Kimmie is right my best friend was pregnant with twins and at 18 wks she was still very small. she would have a smaller stomach in the morning because of her not eating then around lunch time it would poke out. Dont worry.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Your stomach looks smaller b/c of how your uterus is situated now. I think that's right. Also, you're likely less bloated now.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2008