any idea y this is happening?

im 37 wks pregnant.. and my butt has a really bad pain in it. also the buttom of belly is hurting right where i had my last c section. also my leg is cramping right next to my crotch.. any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All your pains are normal. The baby is pressing on nerves and organs and the muscles are stretching getting ready for labor. If it really concerns you call the Dr or his nurse and ask them. They get lots of questions about things like this. But in my opinion what your feeling is quite normal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Well, as for the c-section part... that's normal, you are stretching that scar. Mine hurts too. I actually think all those pains are pretty normal, I'm sure I've had pain in every area of my body at some point or another
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008