Funny Holiday Shopping Stories

I thought people were suppose to be kind and giving this time of the year?! What is the funniest thing you have witnessed or had happen to you while shopping? I saw two guys arguing over a parking spot! I thought they were going to start fist fighting! The guy who got his spot stolen told the man who took it that he can have it and merry xmas. The guy who stole it then said "what did you say". The other man repeated what he previously said. The stole it man says "I was gonna have it anyway". Then they kept shouting across the lot. It was pretty amusing. I also saw these two drivers have a stand off for a parking spot with both of their cars angled towards the spot and just sit there and honk their horns at each other! Oh and another funny things is the way people park this time of the year. Like they could care less if they get towed or a tickets. They are parking on the grassy areas behind the spots. Freakin priceless. Please share your funny stories.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 11:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any funny stories. But traffic sucks and every where is crowded :P
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 11:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010