toddler days and nights mixed up?

My 2.5yr olds day and nights seem to be mixed up? He has a history of seizures in his sleep so that can be a possibility. But he cries at night and is tired all but won't sleep more than an hour during the day. Is it possible for them to get their days and nights mixed up? What can I do to help? Why would this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• So, if he doesn't sleep during the day, how can you say his body has mixed up the two?
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 11:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My daughter has seizures during the day or at night she can wake up and have one but that just makees her sleep but maybe he just doesnt want to sleep because he is scared he might have a seizure. maybe let him sleep in your bed :) my lil one sleeps next to me all the time (seizures are a scary thing and i havent known too many moms who have experienced it so i want to tell you god bless your son and he is lucky to have a mom like you :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2010